Call for Papers: UIC Bilingualism Forum 2016
Conference Dates: October, 20 – 21, 2016
Location: Chicago, IL, USA
Abstract Submission Deadline: March 30, 2016
Notifications of acceptance: June 1, 2016
Meeting Description: The Department of Spanish and Italian Studies at the University of Illinois at Chicago will host the UIC Bilingualism Forum 2016 from October 20 – 21, 2015. The Bilingualism Forum is a bi-annual conference organized by graduate students from the Hispanic Linguistics program at UIC. The Bilingualism Forum is dedicated to research in bilingualism. Abstracts for paper presentations or posters are invited on any area related to bilingualism: theoretical linguistics, code-switching, SLA, psycholinguistics, sociolinguistics, neurolinguistics, cognitive sciences, heritage languages, bilingual acquisition, etc.
Dr. Bill VanPatten (Michigan State University)
Dr. Carmel O’Shannessy (University of Michigan)
- 2 page anonymous abstract including examples and references
- 1 separate page with name, title and affiliation
- Presentations will be 20 minutes each with 10 minutes for discussion.
- Please also specify whether you wish your submission to be considered for presentation as a paper, a poster, or for both categories.
- All abstract submissions should be made electronically through EasyAbs on Linguistlist.
- Click here to submit your abstract: EasyAbs BilForum2016
We look forward to receiving your abstracts, and hope you will join us next Fall in Chicago. Please contact email@example.com with any questions.